vendredi 31 décembre 2010

The Window







Blazer www.urbanoutfitters.com, shirt, pants & wedges at www.zara.com, bracelets www.uranium.ws

8 commentaires:

  1. REALLY love your blog and glad I just found it. Would love if you'd check mine out and maybe we can follow each other?

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    RépondreEffacer
  2. love your blog!! <3 xoxo Follow me Via blogroll.. Add my blog in your list..i will add yours!!! kisses!
    Celebrity Crunch

    RépondreEffacer
  3. beautiful blog!! happy new year!
    If u want came on my blog and give a comment.
    Do u want to became a followers?
    kiss

    www.thevintageofenery.blospot.com

    RépondreEffacer
  4. These are great! The warm yellow hues and military inspired clothes remind me of a modern 1940s picture.... beautiful!!
    I put you on my blog roll and I'm excited to follow.
    Stop by at dnliving sometime and say hi : )

    RépondreEffacer
  5. beautiful :)

    check out Ted Rossi's beautiful accessories at:
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com/2011/01/todays-look-in-ted-rossi.html
    (if you are new at my blog: follow my blog and leave me comment, then I'll follow you too!)

    RépondreEffacer