vendredi 31 décembre 2010

The Window







Blazer www.urbanoutfitters.com, shirt, pants & wedges at www.zara.com, bracelets www.uranium.ws

6 commentaires:

  1. REALLY love your blog and glad I just found it. Would love if you'd check mine out and maybe we can follow each other?

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    RépondreEffacer
  2. These are great! The warm yellow hues and military inspired clothes remind me of a modern 1940s picture.... beautiful!!
    I put you on my blog roll and I'm excited to follow.
    Stop by at dnliving sometime and say hi : )

    RépondreEffacer
  3. beautiful :)

    check out Ted Rossi's beautiful accessories at:
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com/2011/01/todays-look-in-ted-rossi.html
    (if you are new at my blog: follow my blog and leave me comment, then I'll follow you too!)

    RépondreEffacer