lundi 22 novembre 2010

Run for Light





MakeUp Artist: Emmanuelle Blanchard

Beanie www.harricana.qc.ca, knits scarfs www.zara.com, jacket www.mango.com, pants www.urbanoutfitters.com, gloves Diesel, handbag and shoes www.zara.com

10 commentaires:

  1. I like warmy looks.
    Very beautiful light in these photos.

    RépondreEffacer
  2. looks super warm and cozy!! loving the fur detailing

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    RépondreEffacer
  3. Your style is so beautifull!^^ I'm following you by now!

    RépondreEffacer
  4. I totally love your parka...! The pictures are so cool :D

    RépondreEffacer
  5. what a lovely post!!! i just came across your blog and i have to say i loved it! i went back all your posts... it's amazing!!! your style is incredible!!! check out my blog too... if you like it follow me and i promise i'll do the same..;)))

    www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com
    kisses

    RépondreEffacer